Friday, August 28, 2009

Hi from Edmonton

I'm blogging from Edmonton, Canada now. I have not taken any pictures of Edmonton so I'll post the final set of pictures taken in England...








Liverpool City



View of University of Liverpool



Trees



Streets of Liverpool



View of Hounslow Centre



Sri Lankan Airlines A340-300



Malaysia Airlines B747-400 at Heathrow Airport



View of Hong Kong International Airport



Hong Kong International Airport




It has only been 2 days and I've seen a guy walking on the streets wearing Man Utd jersey and met a bank officer who supports Liverpool FC. Never thought that in a country where ice hockey, baseball and American football are the country's popular sports can you find people following the English football league. And some pubs do broadcast live EPL matches in the morning....
Guess I'm able to watch the match between Man Utd and Arsenal .....Glory, Glory Man United....XD

No comments: